If you already decided to use only Gmail, then you can migrate your emails from Outlook to Gmail. To do so you can follow this step-by-guide.
The most widely used email service around the world is Gmail, although Microsoft Outlook also has its fair share of dedicated clients. You don’t need to live two separate lives if you use both apps; You can connect your accounts and transfer all your Outlook emails to Gmail.
If you want to continue using their Gmail account other than their Outlook account. You will need to connect your Outlook and Gmail accounts to do this.
You can import all of your Outlook emails to your Gmail account. All your current Outlook contacts and messages will be transferred, and your Outlook account will be monitored for the next 30 days in case any overdue messages arrive.
Here’s the easy step-by-step guide to migrating your emails from Outlook to Gmail.
Steps to Migrate Your Emails From Outlook to Gmail:-
- Log into your “Gmail” account
- Click the “Gear” button in the upper-right corner, then choose “See all settings”.
- Go to the “Accounts and Import” tab
- Click “Import from another address”
- Click “Continue” after entering the Outlook address
- Click “Continue” once again to provide Gmail access to your Outlook account. If you are using a pop-up blocker then you might need to disable that before resuming the process.
- Once they’re connected, choose whether you want to import your contacts, emails, or new mail from Outlook for the next 30 days. We recommend choosing all three.
Moving email from Outlook to Gmail can be tough, but it can also be easy. Basically, it depends on how you approach the task. Share your thoughts in the comment box.