Samsung Introduces “Buy Now, Pay Later” Option For These Phones – Check Details
Samsung has announced a new “Buy now, Pay later” option for its flagship and foldable smartphone buyers. This offer is valid for the purchase of smartphones including the Galaxy S22 series, Galaxy Z Fold 3, and Galaxy Z Flip 3. Especially, this offer is available for ICICI Bank credit cardholders and can be availed at retail stores across India.
Samsung announces ‘Buy Now, Pay later’ option for flagship phones
Under this offer, buyers will have to pay only 60 percent of the total price of the handset in 18 equated monthly installments, while the remaining 40 percent will have to be paid in the form of bullet payments in the 19th installment. To avail of this offer, customers must have a credit limit of at least Rs 1.5 lakh.
Samsung is offering zero down payment and a minimum processing charge of just 1% on flagship smartphones.
Samsung Buy Now, Pay Later option available on these smartphones
With this new option, the customers will get a flexible way of purchasing the high-end and expensive Samsung smartphones. The Buy Now, Pay Later option is available on these smartphones:-
Additionally, customers buying the Galaxy S22 Ultra 5G will get the Galaxy Watch 4 for just Rs 2,999, while the Galaxy S22+ and Galaxy S22 5G buyers will get the Galaxy Buds 2 for Rs 2,999.
Currently, this Buy Now, Pay Later feature is available for all ICICI Bank credit card holders and can be availed at all retail outlets and Samsung stores in the country.